Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Native English CELTA Qualified Teacher and Babysit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Noguera 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stace

Hello! I am a 23 year old native English speaker with experience in babysitting and I also am a CELTA qualified English teacher. After completing my Masters Degree in Politics and History in the UK I both babysat and taught English for a year in Rome, Italy and would now love to do the same in Barcelona. I have just moved to the city and would really like to have the opportunity to both babysit and teach children English. I am available all day everyday and therefore have plenty of flexibility to fit in with your families needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss any babysitting opportunities you may have.

Thanks,
    Charlotte :)

kidsinbarcelona
    Participant

Hi Stace,

Would you be available to teach/play in English with 2 children on Monday and Friday from 3pm to 4.30pm (in Poble Sec)? If so, please send your contact details to info @ kids in barcelona.com

Thanks!

Lennart

Hi charlotte

We are looking for a daily babysitter from 4 to 6:30. Looking after 2 kids of 3 years old. If you are interested, please send me your CV at: christinabatlle@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Christina

kidsinbarcelona
    Participant

Hi Charlotte,

Did you get our message? Could you please send you contact details to info @ kidsinbarcelona.com

Thanks!

msp

Hello,
    We are a catalan family, living in Barcelona, near Metro Sants-Estació.
    We are looking for a native English speaker, both to babysit and teach English to our children. They are 9,7 and 5 years old.
    You should be available from now till the end of June 2015, Monday and Tuesday afternoons, from 16:30 to 18:30 for babysitting.
    You should pick up our kids at school in the afternoon, and play with them.
    The english classes would be one hour for each one. Thrusday, from 5 to 7, with two of them, and the other one could be, Monday or Tuesday, after the babysitting, from 18:30 to 19:30.
    Please answer to margasalvapieras@yahoo.es
    Thanks,
    Marga Salvà

Hello! if you are still looking for a job, at least mondays and thursdays afternoon, please email me at lauranogue@gmail.com

looking forward to hearing from you

Laura

miriamnorvertov
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here