Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Native English Babysitter & TEFL Teacher

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  evendrell 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rthomas
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Roshan, I am a native English TEFL teacher from London currently living in the centre of Barcelona. At the moment, I am a conversation assistant in a Primary School in Sarria as well as a TEFL teacher part-time.

I have previous experience working with young children aged 0 -6 years old at a Gymboree Play and Music Centre in London, as a camp instructor for children aged 4-14, as well as babysitting experience with children aged 0-12.

I am a warm and nurturing person who enjoys being creative and active. Coming from a large family myself, I enjoy looking after and working with children therefore I am looking for the opportunity to look after children in my spare time, whether it be English lessons or babysitting.

Thank You 🙂

wittwo99
    Participant

Hello Roshan
    We are looking for a person to give english lessons to our kids. Aged 4 and 6. We live very close to Francesc Macià. Please email (sonialopezvalero_at_yahoo.co.uk) me so we can meet and discuss what is more convenient for the lessons.
    Regards
    Sonia

mariabcn
    Participant

Hi I am looking for someone to play with my 3 year old boy Monday to Friday 1 to 5pm. He has to pick him up from daycare and take him home and play with him in English.
    Let me know if you would be interested. My email is margaramateo@gmail.com.
    Thank you!

thaisflecha
    Participant

Dear Roshan,

i’m looking for a person who pick up my son from the school and take him at home only on Tuesday from 5.30pm to 7.15pm and if is ok i will need you also on Monday same time. and speak with him in English. if you are interested send to me an email please.

thaisflecha75@hotmail.com
    Best Regards
    Thais

sandraneira
    Participant
    • Hi Roshan,

We are looking for someone who play with our kid, he is 22 months.
    We live near Marina’s tube station.
    If you are interested please contact me at: sandranei17@gmail.com

Thanks very much

Sandra

Catala
    Participant

Hi Roshan,

We are a family with 2 children aged 10 and 7 yo. We are looking for a babysitter for tuesdays morning (1-5 hous, tuesday, thursday and friday afternoon 5 pm to 8 pm)

We would be happy to meet you and maybe you could take care of Laia and Guillem.

Best regards.

Diana Puigserver
    Participant

I am interested in a english babysitter. We need from Monday to Wednesday from 17:15 to 19:15 (two hours a day) in order to play with a three years old child. If you are interested, would you contact with us in order to have an interview?.

My email is dianapuigserver@gmail.com.

Regards

Diana

mireia77
    Participant

HI

I am looking for someone who takes care my kids on July mornings.

If you are interested please contact me: mireia.rodriguez@enel.com

evendrell
    Participant

Dear Roshan,

We are looking for a babysitter starting on July 3rd to July 14th from 4.45pm, to do the school pick up (Oak House in Sarria) and until 7.30pm to play with Emma and help me out at home.

Emma is 3 and a half years old and I’m 6 months pregnant. We live in Sarria and have a roof swimming pool, so the entertainment is easy.

If you are interested give me a phone number where I can reach you.

From September 4th we will need someone from 4.30pm to 8.00 pm.

Thanks,
    Eli

Cyril
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

julesp
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here