Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Experienced finnish nanny available in bcn!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kaisa 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kaisa

Hey! Im a 28 year old woman from Finland, currently living in Gracia, Barcelona. Im social, happy and very responsible and i truly enjoy to spend time with kids! Right now im available all the time:)

I’ve been working as a nanny for a family with 2 kids for 4 years. Boy was 3 years old when i started and girl just a newborn. I worked 2 years full- time and after that holidays and weekends. I also took care of cooking, laundry and old dog.

I’ve also been live out nanny for 3 kids for 5 years. All of them i started taking care of as newborns. Boy is now 5 and girls 4 and 2.

In 2007 i spent 9 months as an Au pair in London and before that i was collecting experience in kindergarten trainee for 6 months. In my au-pair family the girl was 6 years old when i started.

If needed, i can give information for all these families so you can speak with them and find out that I really am real life Mary Poppins!

If you need a nanny for your kids, don’t hesitate to contact me kaisa.koskenkorva@gmail.com :)

MediaShock

Agency in Mallorca for the contact between international au pairs or Nannies of
    Exchange and families looking to join the Au Pair program. au pair mallorca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here