Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum General Discussion English Babysitter/ Dog Walker / Cake Maker Available

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jenny23 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jenny23
    Participant

I am a Qualified Native English Babysitter (29yrs old) with years of experience from newborn babies to teenagers, please see my main babysitting post in the ‘ Babysitting and Childcare’ part of this forum for more details.

I am also a huge animal lover and enjoy walking on a regular basis. Having grown up with family pets, I want to combine my love of walking and love of dogs together, by offering to walk your pets while you are busy at work all day or unable to get to them. I would love to have a dog myself but sadly I am unable too in my current flat.
    I live in the gracia/Parc Guell area but am happy to come to you if you have good parks or walking areas near you 🙂

I love to bake and being a big sweet tooth who needs good puddings and cakes available, I am surprised by the lack of places here in Barcelona that make real home-made, delicious, and full-flavoured cakes and cheesecakes for Birthdays and special occasions. Having lived in Barcelona 5 years, I have my favourite ‘go-to’ cafes which I adore, but they have struggled to compare to my own choice of homemade desserts. So if you are like me, and are craving the more British and American style desserts, then why not try my Kinder Bueno cheesecake, Nutella Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake or Caramel Biscuit Banana cake…….

Please contact me on jenny.lowe23@yahoo.co.uk for more details on all the above,

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you ! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here