Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Babysitter for Traveling families / Childplay Yoga / Native Spanish & English

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  margarations 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

margarations
    Participant

Hi there Families in Barcelona (both local and visitors)!

I am a loving, creative, healthy and responsible teacher from the states living in Gracia, Barcelona. With years of diverse experience of working with children in different educational environments including schools, homes, farms, summer camps, refugee camps, etc., I have gained a nice fusion of fun and educational tools that allow me today to continue with my passion of working with children. Some of my favourites are child play yoga, gardening, farm life, creating with trash, all sort of creating in fact including sewing, cooking, experimenting, theatre and lots and lots of playing of all sorts!

I can provide references from families&schools from both Barcelona and the U.S.

I am a bilingual native English/Spanish teacher/educational babysitter from the states with Mexican roots, Childplay Yoga, Yoguitos & TEFL certified, love what I do and would be happy to spontaneously babysit your children in either language. I also have a good understanding of Catalan, however can’t really chat a whole lot using it….and we can tour this magical city in a very kid-friendly kinda of way too!!!

My educational base is psychology, art-therapy, traveling, and life:) I am a total fan of worldschooling and alternative education methodologies.

Look forward to exchanging beautiful experiences with you and your family:)

Much love,

Margarita
    igreenenglish@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here