Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare American, TEFL-Certified ESL Teacher Available to Babysit

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Diana Puigserver 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

emilybroe
    Participant

Hello there!

My name is Emily and I am a TEFL Certified ESL teacher in Barcelona. I am originally from the United States but have been living in Barcelona for about 10 months now. I am an English teacher in Barcelona where I have student ranging from 3 years old all the way up to grown adults. I love working with children and would enjoy finding more work in babysitting/nannying. I am available during the day (until 16:30) and can pick children up from school for a lunchtime break and some English fun/games! I look forward to hearing from you!

Catala
    Participant

Hi Emily,

We are a family with 2 children aged 10 and 7 yo. We are looking for a babysitter for tuesdays morning (1-5 hous, tuesday, thursday and friday afternoon 5 pm to 8 pm)

We would be happy to meet you and maybe you could take care of Laia and Guillem.

Best regards.

Marta Castany & Jaume Català

mariabruguer
    Participant

Hello Emily
    we are interested in a nanny for 2-3 afternoons-evenings a week for baby-sitting and supervising two girls of 6 and 10yrs as well as related simple tasks, including bathing the children, preparing their meals, story reading, playing and taking care of them.
    Preferibly English or French native
    We are living in Masnou lovely town by the beach an 10minutes walk from the train station
    15 min by train from Diagonal Mar in Barcelona
    We are available to pay the transport card
    contact us at mariabruguer@outlook.es
    Maria

mireia77
    Participant

Hi

I am looking for someone in July Mornings…Are you available?

Let me know, mireia.rodriguez@enel.com

silver_esque
    Participant

Hi, I am also American and I speak native English & Spanish. I have a year and a half of experience teaching English to both children and adults in Barcelona. I am looking for any babysitting or tutoring opportunities during the daytime for this summer & possibly to continue throughout the school year as my stay in Barcelona is indifinite. Please email me at Sylvia.m.esq@gmail.com if you are interested in meeting me. Merci!

julesp
    Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

esfenos
    Participant

Hola,
    Estamos buscando una nanny para las tardes de lunes, martes y miercoles de este curso escolar. Si sigues en Barcelona y crees que te puede interesar estaremos encantados de concerte.

M.Vidal1971
    Participant

Hello,
    I am looking for a native speakerto stay with my children aged 10 and 12 a couple of middays a week. If you are interested and/or available please contact me at mividal71@hotmail.es
    Many thanks,
    Miriam

M.Vidal1971
    Participant

Hello,
    I am looking for a native speaker to stay with my children aged 10 and 12 a couple of middays a week. If you are interested and/or available please contact me at mividal71@hotmail.es
    Many thnaks,
    Miriam

Diana Puigserver
    Participant

My son is 3 years old and I am interested in a babysitter in English for Monday and Wednesday from 17.30 to 19.30 every week. If you are interested, contact me. dianapuigserver@gmail.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here