This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  katemac 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

katemac

Hi

I’m going to be visiting Barcelona just before Christmas and I was wondering if there would be a Santa’s Grotto to take my kids to

Thanks for any advice

Midshm

Hi there,

I would like to know too and I live here! The thing is they have the 3 Kings here (los reyes) who bring children presents on the 6th January. Over the years I think that Santa has become more popular and some families now give gifts from him too. I am sure there must be something in the city – maybe at El Corte Ingles as it is a big department store. I’ll ask next time I am there!

There’s one at the Diagonal Mar mall (inside the huge Christmas tree they set up in the center of the indoor promenade, ground floor level) but you should check the hours (posted). If you go on a Saturday or Sunday before Xmas, be prepared to wait in line a good 40 minutes-1 hour before your child gets to sit on Santa’s lap (and get his/her picture taken).

Martin

Anonymous

Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre also have a visiting Santa from the second week of December onwards. Exact dates to be confirmed – details will be posted on the Events list on this site.

Ceri

santa is in Diagonal Mar already (along with the rest of Barcelona – it was VERY busy on Saturday :ohmy:)

Anonymous

Don’t forget you can book up now to have Breakfast with Santa at the Hard Rock Cafe. See All Events for details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here