Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Traveling Families Babysitter, Native Span-English from the states

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  margarations 33 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

margarations
    Participant

Hello traveling families!

My name is Margarita and I am a native English and Spanish educator that teaches children either language through playing, yoga, exploring nature or the city, cooking, experiments, pretty much by living life mixed with a little, magical fun:)

Babysitting:
    ………..
    What I offer is a quality professional babysitting service for your little ones while you can take a nice relaxing adult day/morning/afternoon/evening for yourself during your travels in Barcelona.

Connecting with local Barcelona kids:
    ………………………………
    The opportunity of an international playdate/cultural exchange is also available for your little ones as I connect them to some of my Barcelona English learning students and we give them kid-friendly tours of Barcelona, have picnics together and play while practicing Spanish and English. It’s loads of fun & very enriching as when you meet new friends in a new country.

I do have some flexibility in terms of schedules, have references of international and local families, and LOVE what I do! I look forward to hearing from you as I would be very happy to accompany you and your family throughout your experience in beautiful Barcelona!

To contact me please write me an email to (igreenenglish@gmail.com) and explain a bit about your kids, your needs: like dates and times, the neighbourhood you’ll be staying in in Barcelona and any other info you think I should know.

Hasta pronto!
    Margarita

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here