Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare NATIVE ENGLISH TEFL CERTIFIED NANNY/ BABYSITTER

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ivanasselt 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joy

I am originally from London, England and now living in Barcelona for over 6 years. I am completely conversant in both written and spoken English. I have a high level of education including a degree level Health and Social care qualification, a Diploma in Teaching Skills for Educators, a Diploma in Childrens Studies as well as a Masters Certification in Teaching English as a foreign language. Additionally, I also possess a music based qualification, am a singer and would be happy to tutor your children should you so wish.

I am incredibly organised and have over 22 years worth of experience within the childcare sector so I can assure you that your children and house would be in safe hands. At only 37 I am fit and healthy so am more than capable of running around after lively and active children. I am also willing to assist with household duties should you require and am available all days of the week from 6am to 10pm. Will work later and consider overnight stays with advance notice and am also available during holiday times.

Full references are available.
    Thank you for your consideration.

ayekwaramba@gmail.com

Diana Puigserver
    Participant

I am interested in a english babysitter. We need from Monday to Wednesday from 17:15 to 19:15 (two hours a day) in order to play with a three years old child. If you are interested, would you contact with us in order to have an interview?.

My email is dianapuigserver@gmail.com.

Regards

Diana

ivanasselt
    Participant

Hello Joy,

If you are interested, look at my post here, thank you!

Hello!

I´m looking for an English speaking nanny for my almost 3 year old girl. It´s for about 2 times a week from 17.00 till 19.30 and additional hours during the evenings/ nights and during the day in weekends.

We live in the Sant Gervasi area (mercado Galvany). If you´re a trustworthy, sociable and sweet person and love to play with a talkative 3 year old, then your are the right person for us! 🙂 Tasks would be mainly picking her up from school, playing with her at home or going to the park and also doing some occasional groceries and cooking. Due to changing working schedules, I am looking for someone who is flexible and would be able to stay the night over once in a while (once a month approximately) and bring her to school the next morning.

We would love to meet you! If you´re interested please contact me with your cv included: vanasselt74@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot!
    Inez

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here