Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Native English Babysitter & TEFL Teacher

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Diana Puigserver 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rthomas
    Participant

Hi,

My name is Roshan, I am a native English TEFL teacher from London currently living in the centre of Barcelona. At the moment, I am a conversation assistant in a Primary School in Sarria as well as a TEFL teacher part-time.

I have previous experience working with young children aged 0 -6 years old at a Gymboree Play and Music Centre in London, as a camp instructor for children aged 4-14, as well as babysitting experience with children aged 0-12.

I am a warm and nurturing person who enjoys being creative and active. Coming from a large family myself, I enjoy looking after and working with children therefore I am looking for the opportunity to look after children in my spare time, whether it be English lessons or babysitting.

Thank You 🙂

wittwo99
    Participant

Hello Roshan
    We are looking for a person to give english lessons to our kids. Aged 4 and 6. We live very close to Francesc Macià. Please email (sonialopezvalero_at_yahoo.co.uk) me so we can meet and discuss what is more convenient for the lessons.
    Regards
    Sonia

mariabcn
    Participant

Hi I am looking for someone to play with my 3 year old boy Monday to Friday 1 to 5pm. He has to pick him up from daycare and take him home and play with him in English.
    Let me know if you would be interested. My email is margaramateo@gmail.com.
    Thank you!

thaisflecha
    Participant

Dear Roshan,

i’m looking for a person who pick up my son from the school and take him at home only on Tuesday from 5.30pm to 7.15pm and if is ok i will need you also on Monday same time. and speak with him in English. if you are interested send to me an email please.

thaisflecha75@hotmail.com
    Best Regards
    Thais

sandraneira
    Participant
    • Hi Roshan,

We are looking for someone who play with our kid, he is 22 months.
    We live near Marina’s tube station.
    If you are interested please contact me at: sandranei17@gmail.com

Thanks very much

Sandra

Catala
    Participant

Hi Roshan,

We are a family with 2 children aged 10 and 7 yo. We are looking for a babysitter for tuesdays morning (1-5 hous, tuesday, thursday and friday afternoon 5 pm to 8 pm)

We would be happy to meet you and maybe you could take care of Laia and Guillem.

Best regards.

Diana Puigserver
    Participant

I am interested in a english babysitter. We need from Monday to Wednesday from 17:15 to 19:15 (two hours a day) in order to play with a three years old child. If you are interested, would you contact with us in order to have an interview?.

My email is dianapuigserver@gmail.com.

Regards

Diana

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here