Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare looking for native English speaking nanny in Barcelona

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ivanasselt 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ivanasselt
    Participant

(this post is edited and reposted!)

Hello!

I´m looking for a native English speaking nanny for my almost 3 year old girl. It´s for about 2 times a week from 17.00 till 19.30 and additional hours during the evenings/ nights and during the day in weekends.

We live in the Sant Gervasi area. If you´re a trustworthy, sociable and sweet person and love to play with a talkative 3 year old, then your are the right person for us! 🙂 Tasks would be mainly picking her up from school, playing with her at home or going to the park and also doing some occasional groceries and cooking. Due to changing working schedules, I am looking for someone who is flexible and would be able to stay the night over once in an while (once a month approximately) and bring her to school the next morning.

We would love to meet you! If you´re interested please contact me with your cv included: vanasselt74@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot!
    Inez

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here