Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum General Discussion English books for children

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MarinaR 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MarinaR
    Participant

I am looking for a new representative to sell Enshlish books for children in Barcelona.

You would of be working with one of the top publishers of children’s books in the UK and order books directly from them. You would have support from a Team Leader working from the UK and have access to online resources, stationary and templates to help your work.

You will be in charge of how much you work and where you sell. You can also recruit a local team to support your business. You can sell at home parties, playgroups, kindergartens, schools and to libraries.

Commission is earned on every sale, so you are in charge of how much you earn.

Can be part-time or full-time or temporary. You can start straight away from ordering a set of sample books here: http://www.marinar.uk

Please let me know if you are interested and I will provide more information.

You can email me at info@ubooks4kids.co.uk if call +44 7783 017022. Skype and Facebook messenger also available.

Many thanks

Marina Roberts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here