Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare Babysitter/English teacher or tutor available

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thaisflecha 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ana H
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    My name is Ana, and I study Spanish and strategic communication at a university in the United States. I’m looking to babysit/teach/tutor English three-four days a week in Barcelonathis summer (May-August).

I’ve nannied two girls for three years. Babysitting/nannying is one of my favorite things to do–it’s so fun. While I nannied, I taught the girls some Spanish, and I could do the same for your children with English. I’ve also worked in the customer service industry, with jobs ranging from a hostess to a cashier. I would describe myself as friendly, fun, and hard-working.

I absolutely love to travel and have spent much of my life in Spain (my mother is Spanish). I’m also a dual-citizen of the United States and Spain. I love going to concerts and music festivals. I currently write for Her Campus, a news source geared towards women, and the experience has been rewarding.

Gracias, ?
    Ana

Email: ahoff4@wisc.edu

thaisflecha
    Participant

Dear Ana,
    i’m looking for a person who pick up my son from the school and take him at home only on Tuesday from 5.30pm to 7.15pm and if is ok i will need you also on Monday same time. and speak with him in English. if you are interested send to me an email please.

thaisflecha75@hotmail.com
    Best Regards
    Thais

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here