Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare American, TEFL-Certified ESL Teacher Available to Babysit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mariabruguer 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

emilybroe
    Participant

Hello there!

My name is Emily and I am a TEFL Certified ESL teacher in Barcelona. I am originally from the United States but have been living in Barcelona for about 10 months now. I am an English teacher in Barcelona where I have student ranging from 3 years old all the way up to grown adults. I love working with children and would enjoy finding more work in babysitting/nannying. I am available during the day (until 16:30) and can pick children up from school for a lunchtime break and some English fun/games! I look forward to hearing from you!

Catala
    Participant

Hi Emily,

We are a family with 2 children aged 10 and 7 yo. We are looking for a babysitter for tuesdays morning (1-5 hous, tuesday, thursday and friday afternoon 5 pm to 8 pm)

We would be happy to meet you and maybe you could take care of Laia and Guillem.

Best regards.

Marta Castany & Jaume Català

mariabruguer
    Participant

Hello Emily
    we are interested in a nanny for 2-3 afternoons-evenings a week for baby-sitting and supervising two girls of 6 and 10yrs as well as related simple tasks, including bathing the children, preparing their meals, story reading, playing and taking care of them.
    Preferibly English or French native
    We are living in Masnou lovely town by the beach an 10minutes walk from the train station
    15 min by train from Diagonal Mar in Barcelona
    We are available to pay the transport card
    contact us at mariabruguer@outlook.es
    Maria

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here