Homepage Forums Kids in Barcelona Forum Babysitting and Childcare American, English-speaking babysitter or teacher available

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ana H 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ana H
    Participant

Hola a todos,
    My name is Ana, and I’m studying strategic communications and Spanish at the University of Wisconsin. I’m a dual-citizen of the United States and Spain (my mother is Spanish), and I’m looking to nanny/babysit and tutor/teach English in Barcelona this summer, May-August.
    I’ve nannied two girls for five years and love it. I’ve taught them Spanish, so I could do the same for your kids but with English. I don’t need you to accommodate me, as my family has an apartment near the city.
    I would describe myself as caring, adventurous, hardworking and fun. I’ve had jobs that range from a nanny, like I’ve stated above, to a hostess, to a cashier. I also write for Wisconsin’s chapter of Her Campus, a news-source for women. I absolutely love to travel, go to music festivals and concerts, write, and hang out with family and friends.
    Feel free to email or reply me!
    Gracias,
    Ana
    Email: ahoff4@wisc.edu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Or you can create an account here